Practitioner Courses at CTBI
The Coaching the Body Membership is our flagship course. It is like an online apprenticeship program for those truly wishing to eliminate pain.
We send our Pain Hackers weekly video lessons for 52 weeks on analyzing and treating the major pain complaints at the source.
The membership includes a discount on our amazing Muscle Liberator™ tool and it provides 60+ CEUs from NCBTMB.
Please click the button below to attend a webinar with Chuck Duff, to learn more about the CTB methodology and details of the Membership training.
We offer flexible training options for those interested in learning our methodology and becoming a Pain Hacker. Options include 100% online learning through our CTB Membership, and progress with additional classes for those interested in in-person study. There are no prerequisites and all are welcome. We start from the ground up with our revolutionary understanding and treatment of pain.
- CTB™ Membership (100% asynchronous online)
- CTB™ Upper Body Specialist (Enrollment in CTB Membership Year 1 + completion of Shoulder Module test)
- CTB™ Lower Body Specialist (CTB Membership Year 1 + completion of Sciatica Module test)
- CTB Upper Body Practitioner (CTB Upper Body Specialist + completion of online CTB Fundamentals
- CTB Lower Body Practitioner (CTB Lower Body Specialist + completion of online CTB Fundamentals + in-person Clinical Core for the Lower Body 1
- CTB™ Practitioner (CTB Membership + 10 online and in-person courses + in-person mentoring)
- CTB Advanced Practitioner (CTB Practitioner + completion of all Year 1 and Year 2 modules + in-person courses + in-person mentoring)
CTB Specialist and Practitioner Levels
We have several levels of verified competency to pursue so that you can list your practice in our PainHackers Directory. The first step is our CTB Specialist which verifies your completion of our shoulder and sciatica/hip pain online membership modules, This level allows CTB Members to become part of the PainHackers Directory with an 80% on the online tests for those modules.
The Practitioner levels combine online study with in-person classes taken with a certified CTB Instructor. CTB Upper Body Practitioners must take our Clinical Core for the Upper Body 1 in-person course along with achieving an 80% grade in our membership Shoulder Module and our online CTB Fundamentals course. CTB Lower Body Practitioners must complete the Sciatica Module from the membership with an 80% grade, along with CTB Fundamentals online and completing Clinical Core for the Lower Body 1 in-person course. Our Clinical Core classes provide a solid grounding in our Core Protocols, giving practitioners the tools to resolve a large percentage of pain cases that you will see.
Students can achieve full CTB Practitioner status by completing a larger set of online and in-person course offerings that provide an in depth education in the CTB approach. This level is more comprehensive than the Specialist levels, and allows us to work with you on technique and mastery of the protocols.
For the complete listing of our in-person course catalog, click here
Additional Online Courses
In addition to the CTB Membership, we also offer stand-alone online courses for manual therapists and other practitioners (yoga teachers, athletic coaches, personal trainers etc.)
These courses provide in-depth training and focus on a particular subject.